Tuesday, July 19, 2011

Hello I'm Not Dead Yet

A few months didn't update my blog. Yeah, yeah, my bad. You can put the blame on me. Well, we, human have a lot of excuses to be lazy. Hell yea I'm included too. I'm not a saint or angel. Veronica Soh jer pun. So I think I wanna update some information about myself. *Hekeleh perempuan ni baget orang lain nak tahu sangat la pasal dia* Lantak lah. So, here we go. First of all, I'm working at a big restaurant named Banafee Village as a cashier. Neh, not Aldo Singapore anymore. Can't stand there. Literally STANDING there, I mean. For 8 hours non-stop. I can't do that, not anymore. So I raised my hand and waved goodbye. Chow. Sayonara. Buh-bye.

Secondly, I got offer from UiTM to continue my legal studies there. Oh mai god I was thrilled. Happy gila is what they say. So I'm going back to Shah Alam on the 10th September, that's what I've planned. Can't wait. September please come as fast as you could. Sebab September is also my birthday month *in case you don't know, or you intent to pretend you forgot* So, anyone who got the same place with me, HELLO THERE! Future classmates, roommates, new friends, new foe or foes and of course, old friends too.

So,that's all lah. Eh sikitnya? Ye la takkan nak report habis semua barang. Tak best lah camtu. Oh and, and I'm going to Kuala Lumpur few hours later. Gonna watch Harimau Muda vs Chelsea match on 21st July. Dah siap-siap beli ticket two months ago. Going with Nina, Erin and Muzhaffar. Dah plan nak buat tu buat ni, go here and there and everywhere nice. After the match Erin and Muzhaffar planned to come to Johor Bahru. Whee, excited much. I'll update everything about it. I promise, I promise. Tapi kalau lupa jangan marah kthxbye.

No comments:

Post a Comment