Friday, January 21, 2011

In The Memory of JJU12

Dear JJU12,

   I can't believe that you're gone. So suddenly. Just like how you came into my life. *this is how it came into my life(click here)*. I was thrilled at first. I don't even own a license yet during that time. You had to wait months and months for me, and yes you did. I drove you as my second car and spend almost everyday with you. We went through hard times together.
 We went to Singapore together,
picnic cendol together,

overnight together, shopping together, even followed me to university together. Siap gaduh-gaduh dengan pak guard lagi sebab tak ngaku pelajar, nak defend you lah konon-kononnye. Oh, I was careless once that I didn't manage to save you from the accident. It was raining that day and the road was slippery.
You was seriously injured. Sorry, my bad. But because of the accident, you gained a new pair of headlamps and a new bumper, don't you? Doesn't sound so bad aitee? Untunglah jugak kan.

   Anyway, I didn't expect you to leave me this soon. I thought maybe that you'll be gone after I get into degree. An hour after I reached my house, a buyer came and drove you for a test drive. I watched you laughing by the passenger side drove away, and I can't even believe that I actually dropped tears after watching you leave.

   Dramatic, maybe. Suddenly realized I loved you in the fall. And then the buyer came, the dark day when fear crept into my mind, you gave me all your love and all I gave you was goodbye *ececeh nak jugak masukkan lyric Back to December*. You gained some popularity in my university and was the apple of my friends' eyes.  You will be remembered forever, JJU. Because you are special. In every aspect. Physically and emotionally (to  me lah). I hope that your next owner will dote and take care of you more than I did. Goodbye. Al-Fatihah. Eh,tak yah.

No comments:

Post a Comment